Posts

March 08, 2010

Ahh.. :)

As a woman, I have learned how to work a man. Not in a conniving way, but in a subtle, gentle way, and I have learned this from the many women in my life. For example: The other day some kitty litter spilt on the carpet, (don't worry, it was clean, there was just a hole in the bag) so knowing this was the perfect opportunity, I asked Greg to vacuum it up. After about 40 minutes of repeated vacuuming, dissembling all the parts and putting it back together again, he gave up, grabbed his keys, and told me we were leaving to buy a new vacuum. Yes! FINALLY!


So we purchased our first 'real' vacuum.

And it is amazing!

2 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

Haha! That is the best story I have heard in a long time. I love it.

Evans Family said...

Okay so I just saw this post and was wondering if I could borrow some kitty litter. I still have my parents' old vacuum they gave us when we got married and lets just say I'm pretty sure we could find a better replacement. :)