Posts

March 13, 2011

There's a Baby in there?!

It is really starting to hit me that we are having a baby! I am getting so excited (and a little bit nervous) I know it will be one heck of an adventure and I look forward doing it with my sweet, adorable husband.
Over the last 8 months, I have done a crumby job taking progression pics. I really wanted to do them frequently, but failed. I do, however, have a few. So here is what I have looked like during various times of my pregnancy:
My first belly shot at 20 weeks. I didn't really show, I just looked pudgy.

26 weeks. Still not showing too much.

30 weeks. Yea! I finally had a baby pooch!


34 weeks.

I have been quite lucky so far in my pregnancy, I feel great and I love being pregnant! It is an incredible experience feeling a little one inside you. I am going to miss it, but I am sooo excited to meet this little one!

I also had my shower. Thanks to my mom and sister, it turned out great! I was even surprised by my good friend Jenny, from Utah! I couldn't believe all the fantastic things I received. I am now pretty much all set for this baby to come!

1 comment:

Justin and Katherine said...

You look so cute! I like how you cut your hair too! I am so excited that I will be able to meet this little girl when we come for Suzanne's wedding! And then you guys will finally be able to meet our Whitney. I would say little but she is a little big! Thanks for taking and posting your awesome belly pictures. I am so happy for you guys! Love ya!