Posts

October 23, 2008

Yea for Sisters!

It is so incredibly beautiful here in North Boise this fall and we have been enjoying the season! Since we have moved back to Boise we have had many opportunities to hang out with our families. Especially Tay and I, and have we had fun!!


We have gone to concerts....
Cyrina gave us tickets to Sarah Evans.
Secondhand Serenade.


We've entertained family....
Our cousin Paige.


Grandma taught us how to can apples...
Grandma teaching and telling us what to do.
The ancient apple pealer. It was our great great grandmas..I think. It was entertaining.

Grandpa making sure the equipment worked. It didn't.

Dad uh... supervising?

Grandma didn't really like this idea. She thought we were going to bruise the apples. We did.

And we've played in the rain....


We have had a ton of fun being together, and one day we hope we will have the same rights as others and be married. Sick America. Go PROP 8!

4 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

How fun! I miss Boise and Grandma's and sisters. But that's why we have holidays, right? Taylor is growing up to look exactly like you!

Disney Mom said...

I had full intentions of coming and talking to you at Jordan's homecoming and somehow never did! I love your last comment about getting married! Hilarious.

Heather said...

Hello Whitney!! I LOVE your blog!! I am so happy to see that you are back in Boise...YAY!! You look great and so happy! I can't believe how grown up Taylor is...when did that happen? YOU ARE GORGEOUS GIRLS!! So fun!! Hope I get to see you soon!

Evans Family said...

Hey, I don't think I realized you had a blog! It really is fun to have family close by...looks like you and Taylor have been taking advantage of it all. :) Glad to know everything is well with you in Boise...you sure you don't miss Rexburg?!? LOL