Posts

December 17, 2008

SnoW DaY!!!

It snowed! I wasn't particularly excited when I heard we were going to have a storm. For those who may not know me that well, I have two fears: spiders and snowy roads! When we lived in Rexburg I had a job in Idaho Falls. I would seriously cry to and from work on snow days. Those drives made me sick! Luckily Greg grew up in eastern Idaho where it snows all year round and has taught me some pointers. But hey, the snow is beautiful and it really makes it feel like Christmas. We live in the foothills so it dumped a ton of snow on us. Everyone came out to play! Simplots Hill was packed with sledders. Of course I had to go play in it too. Greg was sick so he just watched from our window. I did make him come out to take pictures with me. He's a good sport. :)

Our Creek. It's so pretty! And there is an adorable bridge that crosses it. It's the reason we baught this apartment.
How Romantic!
Bella wasn't too sure about the snow.

My cheesey pose for Greg.

1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

I always love reading your blog! That creek does look awesome; and I thought the big grass field behind my apartment was a bonus! We have had a lot of snow here too. Justin got me studded snow tires so I could drive the 25 miles one way to work each day safely. In case I don't see you, Merry Christmas!