Posts

April 04, 2009

Education, WHY!!??!?!




This semester I decided to just leap into chemistry. I have never in my life taken a chem class, which, by the way, I now regret. I didn't think it could be that hard and I didn't want to waste my time taking a class that wouldn't count toward my major, so I enrolled in a class much higher than most would recommend for someone with my experience. As a result I have to put in double the work than I ever have had to put into a class, but it is worth it when I finally catch on. I actually love chemistry! As a kid I always wanted to be a 'scientist' (along with a million other things), so.. check. One goal down.

1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

You are a brave girl. I got away with never doing chemistry. Two gold starts for tackling it though! We need to get together this summer.