Posts

December 09, 2010

Baby!!

Baby Jensen is a GIRL!!!! I am so excited! I had no guesses before we found out and really didn't have a preference; I was ready for either one.
We had our big appointment yesterday and it was so much fun to see our baby again. It still amazes me how fast baby changes. As soon as baby came on the screen we saw her sucking her thumb! It was adorable. She was shy though. She was hiding her face with her hands most of the time and would not let us see her bum. I had to get up twice to walk around, roll on different sides and poke her so we could find out that she was a girl. She has proven to be a stubborn one. :) Everything looked good with baby, she is growing fast and strong despite the problems we had before. The clot is still there but should not bother her, which is good for me! I can now start exercising again and go back to normal. YEA!
I have been feeling soooo much better! The morning sickness is finally gone and all is wonderful again. :) I am now 22 weeks and starting to show a little bump. I have been able to feel baby since week 15 but the kicks and punches are so much more intense now. It kind of freaks me out thinking how there is a little one inside me doing all of it.

We are anxiously waiting for baby to come and I am so excited to decorate and paint the nursery! Let the shopping begin!!

She is sucking her thumb. :) SO cute!

2 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

That picture is so cute; I've never seen one so clearly sucking her thumb. And yeah for a girl! That will be so much fun. There are so many cute girl things out there these days.
Just wait, if you think the kicks are strong now, wait until your 36 weeks and the kicks actually hurt. I'm glad you are feeling better and are able to do more.

Erin Darrington said...

yay!!