Posts

January 13, 2011

A year in pictures.. and a few words.

Happy 2011! I know I am a little late, but hey, at least I'm trying. 2010 was an awesome year. Greg and I had many fun adventures together. I found some pictures and thought I could sum up with these pictures and a few words. :)
I turned 23, which was a very hard age for me. I'm over it, but now I'm struggling with 24.
My sweet husband got me this beautiful entertainment center and this adorable cat. We even share the same birthday.
Greg and I camped out in our living room.
We enjoyed St. Patty's with a green meal.
Greg and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary at the Mona Lisa.
Myles returned from his mission in Australia.
We spent a week in California,
and at the beach.
We found out we were pregnant with our little girl.


We started another semester at Boise State.
We visited our nations capital with family and friends.
Watched Boise State football games.
I went to Mall of America with my sister and dad.
Greg and I purchased our first house!
(Which is an investment, there is some work to be done here.)
(The living room)
Greg celebrated his 24th birthday.
We enjoyed the splendors of fall.
Enjoyed a spooky dinner for Halloween.
My gangster hubby..
We celebrated baby's 20th week, get it? Half baked... haha. :)
We went to the winter gardens.
And finally, we celebrated our 3rd Christmas together.

We hope everyone had a wonderful year and that this one will bring much happiness!

1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

I loved that you had 3 pregnancy tests! And I know what you mean about being 24. That means I'm almost 25 which means I'm getting old! Yikes.